Extraction of critical metals, materials production for sustainable energy, materials production for 3D printing, energy efficiency in mining, wastewater treatment, waste minimization and materials recycling, big data and social analytics, and social innovations.
- Master of Engineering Science in Metallurgical Engineering from Curtin University's Western Australian School of Mines;
- Bachelor of Technology in Metallurgical and materials Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Karnataka, India
Prior Work Experience
- Metallurgist, Cobar Consolidated Resources, New South Wales, Australia
- Metallurgical Engineer, JSW Steel, India
- Researcher, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
Member of the Association for Iron & Steel Technology (AIST)