Beth is a researcher in the Central Analytical Laboratory. Before coming to NRRI she worked in environmental consulting, algal biofuels and ecosystems ecology research. On any given day she may be found collecting water samples from regional lakes and streams, performing chemical analyses in the laboratory, or at a computer wearing her laboratory manager hat, working on spreadsheets and drinking coffee. Her research interests include limnology, water resources management and climate change impacts on aquatic systems of Northern Minnesota.
- B.A. Lawrence University - Biology, Environmental Studies, 2005
- M.S. University of Minnesota Duluth - Water Resources Science, 2010
- Long term water quality monitoring of regional lakes and streams
- Duluth area watershed restoration and protection research and planning
- Research and development of wastewater sulfate removal technologies