|9||Estimated average number of Zoom meetings per week per person|
|198||Virtual Conferences & Workshops|
|45||Public Service, Committees|
|9||MnDRIVE Travel Grants Awarded|
Cross-platform research projects funded by the Legislative-Citizen Commission on Minnesota Resources (LCCMR):
- Emerald Ash Borer and Black Ash: Maintaining Forests and Benefits; $700,000
- Testing Effectiveness of Aquatic Invasive Species Removal Methods; $110,000
- Bobcat and Fisher Habitat Use and Interactions; $400,000
- Conserving Black Terns and Forster's Terns in Minnesota; $198,000
- Lignin-Coated Fertilizers for Phosphate Control; $250,000
2021 Legislative LCCMR Appropriations:
- Minerals and Water: Demonstration of Three Sulfate Reduction Technology Applications;$300,000; Next-Generation Technologies and New Iron Products; $450,000.
- Forest & Bioeconomy: Expansion of Forest Optimization Tool $500,000; Development of Biochar Capability $380,000.
2021 Legislative Appropriation
One-time Drop from Higher Education Budget: $500,000 for infrastructure and research support.